Savanta Comres carried out polling for Democracy 3.0 on a range of coronavirus legislation and restrictions.
The questions asked were:
To what extent do you agree or disagree with the following statements about the planned lifting of coronavirus restrictions on 19th July?
- The current cap of 30 children on youth residentials and summer camps should be lifted from 19th July.
- The restriction on singing in churches should be lifted from 19th July.
- As far as I am aware, I have strictly obeyed every coronavirus restriction since March 2020.
- The requirement to wear face masks should be lifted completely from 19th July.
- I expect further restrictions to be introduced later this year once the weather gets colder.
- Even after coronavirus restrictions are lifted I plan to maintain social distancing in public places as far as I am able.
- Adherence to the coronavirus rules about private gatherings has been seriously undermined by Matt Hancock’s behaviour.
- Adherence to the coronavirus rules about private gatherings has been seriously undermined by events like the G7 Summit, Euro 2020 Football Championship and Wimbledon.
- The current coronavirus restrictions should remain in place beyond 19th July.
You can download the full results here: